- Lecture 1 - Economic person, middle class (1.56 Mb, March 27, 2017)
- An interesting WSJ video about the poorest Americans:
- An interesting WSJ video about the deported Mexican nationals that sometimes even do not know Spanish well:
"The Economic Policy" Bachelors' Program Advertisement (January 12th, 2011)
"The Applied Macroeconomics and The Economic Policy" Masters' Program Advertisement (March 21st, 2011)
Please pay attention:
- The files presented here were initially created in OpenOffice, but I have got sick and tired from that free alternative a long time ago, so for several years I have been editing them in MSOffice 2007. Correspondingly I recommend this latter program for seamlessly opening of the files.
- If you have problems while using my files in the older MS Office versions, you may want to try installing the special convertor for MS Office 2007 files.
- The files are stored on the server in the form of ZIP archives. If you system lacks the built-in ZIP extractor, I recommend to try extracting the files using the 7Zip program. 7Zip relies on your donations to continue to exist. In order to extract files in Windows Vista or Windows 7 click the downloaded file with the right button and choose "Extract All" from the menu.
- If you have never been my student, or if you are going to use the materials from this website in any way except simple viewing them on your home computer, please contact me to obtain my permission.