Last updated: December 5th, 2011.
The author of the base PowerPoints is Professor Alexander Nikolayevitch Lyakin
(Department of the Economic Theory and Economic Policy of the
Faculty of Economics,St.Petersburg State University).
In this course, these materials are used with the autor's permission. Even though the base
presentations have been significantly modified, Prof. Lyakin's copyright still holds.
Correspondingly, if you are not my student from the Faculty of Politilogy, you have to ask Prof.
Lyakin for the permission to use these materials
in any way, except viewing then on your home personal computer.
- Lecture 1 - The Government Role in The Market Economy(1,04Mb|February 4th,2011)
- Lecture 2 - The Public Goods(0,98Mb|March 6th,2011)
- Lecture 3 - The Redistribution and The Efficiency(1,58Мb|April 17th,2011)
- Lecture 4a - The Public Choice under the conditions of Democracy(1,50Мb|April 6th,2011)
- Lecture 4b - The Public Choice under the conditions of Democracy(1,92Мb|March 16th,2011)
- Lecture 5 - The Public Choice under the conditions of Representative Democracy(1,53Мb|April 28th,2011)
- Lecture 6a - The Government Revenues(3,00Мb|December 5th,2011)
- Lecture 6b - The Government Revenues(1,94Мb|April 18th,2011)
- Lecture 7 - The Shifts of The Tax Burden(0,95Мb|February 5th,2011)
- Lecture 8 - The Net Wealth Losses Caused by The Taxation(0,44Мb|February 5th,2011)
- Lecture 9 - The Government Expenditures and The Government Entrepreneurship(0,46Мb|February 5th,2011)
Please pay attention:
- The files presented here were initially created in OpenOffice, but since 2008 I have migrated to the Microsot software
because it's more functional and more compatible. Correspondingly I recommend Microsoft Office 2007 for the seamless
opening of the files. Unfortunately currently I do not guarantee the compatibilty with the OpenOffice and the
older MSO versions.
- If you have problems while using my files in the older MS Office versions, you may want to try installing
special convertor for the MS Office 2007 files.
- The files are stored on the server in the form of ZIP archives. If you system lacks the built-in
ZIP extractor, I recommend to try extracting the files using the 7Zip program.
7Zip relies on your donations to continue to exist. In order to extract files in Windows Vista
or Windows 7 click the downloaded file with the right button and choose "Extract All" from the menu.
- If you have never been my student, or if you are going to use the materials from this website
in any way except simple viewing them on your home computer, please contact me
via my email to obtain my permission.
Back to top
© Anton Lebedev, 2011.