- Course program (0.19 Mb, March 10, 2017)
- Introductory lecture (5.3 Mb, February 26, 2019)
- Henkel Case pt.1 (Dvortsova Ekaterina, Trukhin Yury, Vasilyeva Ekaterina, group 8535к) (2.64 Mb, March 14, 2017)
- Lecture 2 - Institutional environment of the international business (6.06 Mb, April 07, 2019) Articles for discussion:
- Samoilov A.V., Zhulega I.A., Novikov A.V. Social and economic features and mental prerequisites of economic development of society (0,45Mb|September 12th,2017). Published in: Present-day problems of the economics and management. Issue #2(14)/2017. St.Petersburg, SUAI, 2017, p.80-83.
- Pearson S., Magalhaes L. In Latin America, Awash in Crime, Citizens Impose Their Own Brutal Justice //The Wall Street Journal, December 6th, 2018.
- IKEA Case pt.2 (Bondarenko Elvina, Kanatova Yelizaveta, Pugatch Alexandra, group. 8535к) (0.55 Mb, April 05, 2017)
- Toyota Case pt.2 (Malyarchuk Nikita, Smirnov Anton, group 8535k) (4.66 Mb, April 05, 2017)
- Lecture 3 - Regional integrational alignments (19.5 Mb, December 01, 2018)
- Lecture 4 - Transnational corporations (2.34 Mb, May 19, 2018)
- KFC Case Pt.2 (Gagauz Vladimir, Kozlova Yulia, Novakina Yekathrina, group 8533k (2.04 Mb, November 01, 2018)
- P&G case (Molchanova Regina, Sklemenock Anastasia, Talalaev Bogdan, group 8533k (2.83 Mb, November 16, 2018)
An interesting WSJ video about the integration of the North Koreans into the international business:
An interesting WSJ video about the history of container shipping:
- SUAI students score tables (0.01 Kb, May 18, 2019)
Please pay attention:
- The files presented here were initially created in OpenOffice, but since 2008 I have migrated to Microsot software because it's more functional and more compatible. Correspondingly I recommend Microsoft Office 2007 for the seamless opening of the files. Unfortunately currently I do not guarantee the compatibilty with the OpenOffice and the older MSO versions.
- If you have problems while using my files in the older MS Office versions, you may want to try installing the special convertor for MS Office 2007 files.
- The files are stored on the server in the form of ZIP archives. If you system lacks the built-in ZIP extractor, I recommend to try extracting the files using the 7Zip program.7Zip relies on your donations to continue to exist. In order to extract files in Windows Vista or Windows 7 click the downloaded file with the right button and choose "Extract All" from the menu.
- If you have never been my student, or if you are going to use the materials from this website in any way except simple viewing them on your home computer, please contact me to obtain my permission.