Last updated: November 30th, 2011.
Currently there is a restriction regarding the distribution of the Macro-II materials.
This is why sometimes only the problems for the seminar are present in this section.
Full presentation files in PDF format are provided to the senior student of the group on a CD.
- Seminar 1 - Introductory information(0,12Mb|August 31st,2010)
- Seminar 2 - The Economic Person, CPI(0,25Mb|October 18th,2010)
- Seminar 3 - Three problem types of Prof. A.N.Lyakin(1,29Мb|November 13th,2010)
- Seminar 4 - AD Components, MPC problem(1,40Мb|May 4th,2011)
- Seminar 5 - AD Components, Modigliani Concept Problem(1,53Мb|November 30th,2011)
- Seminar 6 - Multiplier Effects, The Fable Of The Bees, Multiplier Problem(0,88Мb|October 27th,2010)
- Problem for the Seminar 7(0,42Мb)
- Seminar 8 - The IS curve, Haavelmo Theorem Problem(0,86Мb|April 24th,2011)
- Problem for the Seminar 9 - Balance sheet of the commercial bank(0,05Мb|November 24th,2008)
- Problem for the Seminar 10 - Balance sheet of the commercial bank(0,06Мb|November 24th,2008)
- Problem for the Seminar 11 - Baumol-Tobin Model(0,07Мb|December 13th,2008)
- Seminar 12 - Traps, IS-LM(0,97Мb|April 24th,2011)
- Problem for the Seminar 13(0,18Мb)
- Seminar 14 - Labor market, Okun's unemployment problem(0,90Мb|March 7th,2011)
- Seminar 15 - Labor market, Labour market equilibrium problem(0,59Mb|March 27th, 2011)
- Problem for the Seminar 16 - Labour market equilibrium problem continued(0,21Мb|March 27th,2011)
- Problems for the Seminar 17 - Keynesian labour market(0,16Мb|April 13th,2010)
- Problem for the Seminars 18-19(0,17Мb)
- Problem for the Seminar 20 - Bolivar's real exchange rate(0,09Мb|April 18th,2009)
- Seminar 22-23 - Dynamic AD, Cagan Model, The Strawberry Problem(0,73Мb|April 24th,2011)
- Problem for the Seminar 24 - 'The 70 Rule' and the calculation of the inflation(0,19Мb|May 19th,2010)
- Seminar 25 - Business Cycles, Phillips-Okun Curve Problem(1,08Мb|November 13th,2010)
- Mankiw N.G.'s "Macroeconomics" textbook website
(contains the "presidential game" and the Macrobytes)
after the break several students remained in class to finish the presidential game
and they finally managed to beat the game, superceding the Reagan's result. Because thse winners were
strongly against giving the winning scores to those who have left during the break, according to some
student's advice I have decided to modify the table's calculation formulas. Those who did not show up
for the seminar at all received zeroes, as per regular method. For those who attended the first part of the
seminar, but have left the second part, no zeroes were given, and the formulas of the advancement percent
were modified in such a way, that would not consider the results of the presidential game. Thus, as I perceive it,
the compromise Pareto-effective result was achieved.
Please pay attention:
- The files presented here were initially created in OpenOffice, but since 2008 I have migrated to Microsot software
because it's more functional and more compatible. Correspondingly I recommend Microsoft Office 2007 for seamlessly
opening of the files. Unfortunately currently I do not guarantee compatibilty with OpenOffice and older MSO versions.
- During the Seminars 12, 21 and 22 the problems from the other Seminars will be considered.
- If you have problems while using my files in the older MS Office versions, you may want to try installing
the special convertor for MS Office 2007 files.
- The files are stored on the server in the form of ZIP archives. If you system lacks the built-in ZIP
extractor, I recommend to try extracting the files using the 7Zip program.
7Zip relies on your donations to continue to exist. In order to extract files in Windows Vista or Windows
7 (starting with the "Home Basic" version) click the downloaded file with the right button and choose "Extract All" from the menu.
- If you have never been my student, or if you are going to use the materials from this website
in any way except simple viewing them on your home computer, please contact me
via my email to obtain my permission.
Back to top
© Anton Lebedev, 2011.