Seminars in Group Nr. 8630МН
The seminars are being held in the form of a report supported by a Power Point presentation. The minimum length of a report is 25 slides. The speaker can also post his/her report into the YouTube. The topics of the reports are to comply with those specified in the course program at page 17. All members of the group must take part in the discussion of the report. This discussion is to be moderated by the lecturer, i.e. myself. The questions to the speaker are either made verbally and written down by the moderator (if the report takes place in the room), or sent to the speaker via email (if the report is presented as a YouTube video). The questions and answers will be posted to this website along with PowerPoints and videos of the reports. Each participant (except for the speaker himself/herself) must provide at least seven questions to each report. The speaker must duly respond to all questions. If the speaker struggles to respond immediatelly, it is possible to reply later via the email.
- Course Program (0.11 Mb, March 10, 2017)
- Lecture 01 - The DELPHI method (2.25 Mb, May 30, 2017)
- Speaker: Gayvoronskaya Irina. Report topic: to be set. Report type: to be set. Report date: to be set.
- Panova Karina. "The input of the Russian scientists into the development of the economic theory". (0.73 Mb, October 07, 2017)
- Romanova Tatyana. "The brain drain problem". 29.04.17 (3.36 Mb, May 07, 2017)
- Speaker: Fursov Daniil. Report topic: to be set. Report type: to be set. Report date: to be set.
- Kushnaryova Maria. Report topic: "The new approaches to the problem of human capital" 29.04.17 (1.05 Mb, May 22, 2017)
- Speaker: Kuznetsova Irina. Report topic: "The intellectual property and the problem of it's realization". Report type: to be set. Report date: April 29th, 2017
Please pay attention:
- If you have problems while using my files in the older MS Office versions, you may want to try installing the special convertor for MS Office 2007 files.
- The files are stored on the server in the form of ZIP archives. If you system lacks the built-in ZIP extractor, I recommend to try extracting the files using the 7Zip program.7Zip relies on your donations to continue to exist. In order to extract files in Windows Vista or Windows 7 click the downloaded file with the right button and choose "Extract All" from the menu.
- If you have never been my student, or if you are going to use the materials from this website in any way except simple viewing them on your home computer, please contact me to obtain my permission.