ECONOMICS (ME GROUP)
PowerPoints for Seminar 1, Seminar 2, Seminar 5, Seminar 7, Seminar 8 and Seminar 9 (excluding the so called "additional" slides) were created by professor Alexander Nikolayevitch Lyakin (Department of Economic Theory and Economic Policy of the Economic Faculty of the St.Petersburg State University). Materials are used with the author's permission.
FlatGraph software was created by Vitaly Subbotin, here is the FlatGraph website.
- List of the exam questions (4.26 Kb, March 08, 2019)
- Seminar 1 - Foundations of the economic science, economic system types (0.52 Mb, March 10, 2019)
- Seminar 2 - The Market (0.28 Mb, March 08, 2019)
- Seminar 3 - Elasticity Problem (0.12 Mb, March 14, 2019)
- Seminar 3 - Cobweb Model Problem (0.09 Mb, March 08, 2019)
- Seminar 4 - Externalies and the government price controls (0.86 Mb, March 13, 2019)
- Seminar 5 - Consumer Behaviour (0.16 Mb, March 13, 2019)
- Seminar 6 - Wheat market: First problem (0.08 Mb, March 14, 2019)
- Seminar 7 - The Firm, The Production Process, The Costs (0.21 Mb, March 08, 2019)
- Seminar 8 - Equilibrium of the firm, Monopoly (0.33 Mb, March 10, 2019)
- Seminar 9 - Markets of the Factors of Production (0.43 Mb, March 14, 2019)
- Seminar 11-12 - Public goods, Coase Theorem, Condorcet Paradox, Problems (0.16 Mb, March 19, 2019)
- FlatGraph software for the solution of the Problems of the Seminar 11-12 (0.58 Mb, March 08, 2019)
- Seminar 13 - Monopoly Problem, Football Problem (0.46 Mb, March 08, 2019)
- Seminar 14 - Potato Market Problem (0.3 Mb, March 10, 2019)
- Seminar 15 - Car Rental Problem (0.25 Mb, March 08, 2019)
Please pay attention:
- The link to the Seminar 10 is missing for a reason. There is no Seminar 10. After we finish the Seminar 9, we go on straight to the Seminar 11-12.
- The files presented here were initially created in OpenOffice, but since 2008 I have migrated to Microsot software because it's more functional and more compatible. Correspondingly I recommend Microsoft Office 2007 for the seamless opening of the files. Unfortunately currently I do not guarantee the compatibilty with the OpenOffice and the older MSO versions.
- If you have problems while using my files in the older MS Office versions, you may want to try installing the special convertor for MS Office 2007 files.
- The files are stored on the server in the form of ZIP archives. If you system lacks the built-in ZIP extractor, I recommend to try extracting the files using the 7Zip program. 7Zip relies on your donations to continue to exist. In order to extract files in Windows Vista or Windows 7 click the downloaded file with the right button and choose "Extract All" from the menu.
- If you have never been my student, or if you are going to use the materials from this website in any way except simple viewing them on your home computer, please contact me to obtain my permission.